Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Updated Profile

Here is a sampling of some of the pages from our profile for baby #2. It's 25 pages long, so I just chose some of the pages to show off. I love it! It is so cool to me that people who do this for a living charge $500 - 700 a profile doing exactly what I have been able to do with ours. I'm thinking about starting my own business creating profiles :-) How fun and wonderful would it be to help other couples connect with their child's birthfamily. I'm hoping we get chosen soon. Our social worker reviewed our profile this morning and she said that it is one of the nicest profiles she's ever seen. We should be officially "in the books/pool" in April.
(Our Cover)
(Welcome and Hello)

(Our House)

(Doing things together as a family)

(The Big Sister to be...)

(Our dogs. Faith's birthmom picked us - after we were waiting for just 11 weeks to be chosen- because of our dogs. She loves pit bulls! How amazing is that?!? It just goes to show that God has a perfect plan for everyone. We can't wait to be chosen again!)


(True love...)

No comments: