Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Dream


I had a dream the other night and I can't stop thinking about it. I dreamed that Derek and I had three small children...all girls. There was beautiful Faith, who was a preschooler. Little Sophia, who was a toddler (and p.s. we have not settled on any names for a girl for baby number 2; although we do have a boy's name picked out. Sophia was just the name in my dream.). And then there was our brand new daughter. She was so tiny and small and only a few days old. We hadn't picked out a name for her yet, so I was going around and referring to her as My Glorious Joy.

I totally believe that this was a dream from the Lord. I have been praying about our growing family, and had asked the Lord to reveal our next child to me in a dream. I had a dream about a baby girl (baby number 2) and Faith was around 2 or so in my dream. A couple of nights later, I had this dream and baby number 2 was still a girl and we had a third daughter.

I'm just amazed by this. I feel so humbled that the Lord would hear my prayers and reveal His plan to me. I just had to document it, so that I can reference these dreams to our children when they are older...

No comments: