Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Nursery

I thought that it might be nice to show off our nursery. We worked really hard on it, and it turned out just perfect! Even though Faith has yet to sleep in there, I think she really likes it.

This is what the room looked like before we started. It had been the puppy room - yes, our dogs are spoiled, and had their very own room.











Here I am before we knew that we were soon to become parents. Derek and I had fun painting.









Need I say more??














Jenna looks like she got caught being naughty. I can't remember if that was the case or not. I think she was just unhappy with the mess that I made.







Drum roll please................................





..............................................ta da.....................
























No comments: