Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Property Laws

There are some cute posters available online that are the "Pit Bull Property Laws." I'd say ours follow these laws pretty well. I thought I'd share:


House Rules, Pit Bull Version:



1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

4. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

5. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.






6. If I saw it first, it's mine.

7. If it looks edible, it's mine.

8. If you have something and put it down, it's mine.

9. If it is mine, it must never appear to be yours.




10. If I chew something up, all the pieces are mine.

11. If I get tired of it, it's yours.

12. But, if I want it back, it's mine







(Pictures, top to bottom: Thomas and "his" toy, Jenna in the cats' bed, Thomas and his blankie, Ryan and Thomas "share" their toys, It's tiring being naughty)

No comments: