Monday, April 27, 2009

Come Sit and Stay for Faith's B-Day Party...

Are you ready to Paw-ty???

I have finally decided on the details of Faith's first birthday. It is going to be at a really great park with an amazing playground, petting zoo, beach and lake, kiddie-train, and mini carousel ride (can you believe this park is in our town?!?). We are going with... drum roll please... a puppy theme. I think it will be super cute and it really fits Faith. She adores her puppies. Plus, we never forget how blessed we are that J. picked us BECAUSE of our dogs. Now lets just hope for beautiful weather and NO bugs!

I went to the dollar store this weekend and went on a shopping spree! I got great party favors (a pail, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and playdoh), and it cost me just $1.50 a favor! Now that's frugal AND fun! We're going to have finger foods (pb and j sandwiches, cheese sticks, fruit salad and crackers), puppy dog cupcakes, bone-shaped sugar cookies, and lemonade. Then, I went to the party store and got more decorations. It's going to be the best first birthday party ever! We won't even pretend that Faith's excited, since she oblivious. But, I don't know who's more excited...me or my mom! (Derek's such a boy with this stuff...) Best of all, my mom is flying in. And, we invited Faith's birthfamily and it looks like they are coming!

(p.s. Yes, I know I'm cheesy and NO, I don't care!)



No comments: