Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring Vacation 2009

Talk about cabin fever!!! This winter seemed to never end. We decided to head out east and visit with my mom and family in Virginia. We had a wonderful time!. Faith did amazing on the car ride out there and back. We're talking an 18 hour drive one way! We took lots of pictures for you. Faith spent a lot of time gardening, eating, playing, and just plain getting tons of attention. EVERYONE loves Faith. Derek and I got to see the ocean for the first time, but I'll post more about that later.


(Brian, Jacklyn's stepdad, can't wait to take Faith for a ride on the tractor.)


(Faith, enjoying the sunshine and playing with her toys.)


(Faith supervised my mom and I while we gardened.)


(Shhh... all tuckered out after a day on the farm.)


No comments: