Monday, April 27, 2009

First Bike Ride :-D












(Faith was all tuckered out at the end...)


Derek loves to go for bike rides, so this year I got a new bike and Faith got a bike trailer. (Okay, let me just side bar here, and say that my new bike is so cool. It's a red, classic comfort cruiser. It is ultra simple - no gears, pedal backwards to brake - and I love it! I even got a nifty basket for it for those theoretical bikerides to the library this summer. Okay, sidebar done.) We took the bike trailer for a test-ride around the neighborhood. Faith looks so cute wearing her bike helmet, although she was less than thrilled at wearing it. We are odering a different one to see if she'll wear that one. She had so much fun though. I think our summer evenings will be filled with bike rides.

No comments: